Author Topic: n the sixth grade, I learned a world-f  (Read 211 times)

ylq

• View Profile
n the sixth grade, I learned a world-f
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:27:44 pm »
n the sixth grade, I learned a world-famous adventure novel, Robinson Crusoe, and when I revisited the book Marlboro Cigarettes Price, my heart was deeply touched again. Since then, I have always used Robinson as a good example of living and learning.s book was published by the famous British writer Defoe in 1719 and is known as the four famous adventure novels. Written: The protagonist Robinson is a wealthy family. But he loves sailing and adventure, and despite the opposition of the family, he has started a nautical adventure. But this time it was not smooth sailing. On the way, I encountered a strong wind. I was drifted to a deserted island where I lived for 28 years. I built my own house, planted food and raised animals. After the manager��s difficulties, I was able to Return to your home country - the United Kingdom.dventure scenes of this book appear one after another Cigarettes Online, one ring and one ring, reading and reading, I also feel like I am trapped in the book scene, exciting! However, with his courage and wisdom, Robinson used all the dangers of the ups and downs of his own head to be resolved. Even if he encounters a disaster like a "storm", he can be at risk and use calmness to defeat the most terrible "devil" in his heart - fear, and he will be saved when he is in a thousand. When I read Robinson at the beginning, he still insisted on his own ideals despite his parents�� opposition. When I was sailing, I was moved again. Robinson��s family environment is very rich. He could have lived a life of ��clothing to reach out and rice to open his mouth�� and enjoy it, but he did not. Instead, he has to go to the rugged road and live some ordinary and interesting life Newport Cigarettes. It has the courage to challenge the rough seas; to challenge the uninhabited desert islands; to challenge the mountain roads that are not born: he has to challenge the world!on, his spirit of exploration and courage to inspire me; his unyielding and unyielding quality has influenced me; his pursuit of freedom, calm and calm personality has infected me; he has cultivated himself and relied on his own hands. Going to fight for a way to live, to burn the image of hope of life has taught me.mber one time, I actually always been very good at learning an important exams blew it, I was heartbroken. However, at that time, I thought of a great hero, Robinson Carton Of Newports. I thought of one of his things. I was full of confidence. I thought: I can't admit defeat, I must defeat myself! I started looking for my own mistakes and specializing in that type of problem. After my daily sleepless nights, my performance quickly improved. In another math competition Parliament Cigarettes, I got very good results. This is the help of Uncle Torubin Sun!
After reading "Robinson Crusoe", I have benefited a lot. In this life, I must set the image of Uncle Rubin Sun as an example. Although we don't take risks often, in any case, I will remember the spirit of Robinson. Let us look for the light in the dark, and explore the export in the midst of trouble!