Author Topic: The Ugly Side of Vitamin B12  (Read 147 times)

ChanelTrui

• Im addicted to my hobby Dance. I also to learn Bengali in my free time.
    • View Profile
    • Vitamin B12 and its benefits
The Ugly Side of Vitamin B12
« on: July 10, 2024, 07:01:27 am »
Not only is it safe to eat, it has anti-inflammatory effects, and it has also been shown to lower blood sugar and treat indigestion. Studies have shown that these properties can reduce the constriction of the airways in an asthma attack. Some foods, such as nuts, shellfish, milk, eggs, chocolate, sodas, and strawberries, can result in an array of allergic responses, including asthma symptoms. A number of foods contain vitamin K, including green, leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and lettuce, and beef, chicken and pork liver. The body has a limited capacity to store most of the B-group vitamins (except B12 and folate, which are stored in the liver). These side effects should disappear as your body adjusts to the prenatal vitamins. Upon binding cobalamin, important elements of the binding site appear to become structured, including an alpha-helix that forms on one side of the cleft accommodating the nucleotide 'tail' of the cofactor. In the final part of the biosynthesis, common to all organisms, an aminopropanol sidechain is added to the one free carboxylic group and assembly of the nucleotide loop, which will provide the second ligand for the cobalt, is completed.
Here is my homepage; Vitamin B12