Author Topic: PSC Electrical Greater london LTD Brendan Sheehan Power Company is actually a channel organisation w  (Read 24185 times)

HamishYun

• 23 year-old Picture Framer Tommy Gottwald from Cowansville, spends time with pastimes which include gardening, electrician and working. Has completed a fantastic around the world trip that covered taking a trip to the Generalife and Albayz√≠n.
    • View Profile
    • Emergency Call out Electrician
Glassdoor has employee evaluations from 9 Electrician workers. Learn evaluations. Get employed. Love your job. All company evaluations contributed anonymously by employees. He came out the very subsequent day after I known as when other electricians that I had known as had advised me it might anywhere from a number of days to a couple of weeks. We needed our work finished rapidly. He modified a 50 amp outlet to a 30 amp in order that we might use the outlet for running the electrical in an RV. He was very enterprise like.....not chatty.....and, went to work immediately on the undertaking. He was efficient and did not waste time. Adrian is an extremely educated electrician who takes an enormous amount of pride in his work. He rewired our new flat and installed spotlights in three rooms. The work was completed to a excessive commonplace and Adrian all the time ensured his work was completed with the very best spec, regardless of him having to attend a number of months, while we completed adorning, before he could come again and finish his work.

My page emergency call out electrician