Author Topic: oke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thurs  (Read 23 times)

ouhao122

• View Profile
Britains Aljaz Bedene is through to the second round at the Miami Open after a 4-6 6-2 6-3 win over Roberto Carballes Baena of Spain. The win was a welcome boost for the World No 57, who was told on Wednesday that he would not be able to play in the Davis Cup for Great Britain. Bedene, who was born in Slovenia but has been based in Hertfordshire since 2007, has had an appeal against the International Tennis Federations original decision turned down.And he cut a dejected figure during the first set of his match against Carballes Baena, losing his opening four service games and hurling his racket to the ground in annoyance at one point.However, he was not broken again in the match and began to dominate with his ground strokes in set two, which he clinched when a powerful forehand caught the line.He was similarly assertive in the decider, taking control early and serving the match out to love when a Carballes Baena return drifted wide.In the second round Bedene will face another Spaniard in the form of Roberto Bautista Agut, and the Brit will feel he has every chance, having beaten the 17th seed on a pair of occasions in 2015.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Murray joy at Miami return Miami Open: Whats at stake? Mike Pouncey Jersey .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. Mike Pouncey Chargers Jersey .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Justin-Jones-Elite-Jersey/ . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. Custom Chargers Jerseys . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Virgil Green Jersey . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves.KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday. Stanford took the lead early with five birdies in a row on the front nine and finished the day with eight birdies. The best round of the tournament so far left the five-time LPGA Tour winner at 8-under 136. Stanford said she was just trying to make it through the day. "Finally, I got comfortable on these greens and it felt great. I mean, to see the ball go in that much is a lot of fun," the 36-year-old said. "It was nice to see. I needed a round like that." Just like the first round, the contenders played Day 2 at Ko Olina Golf Club with gusty winds — up to 18 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "I think its more about putting. I hate to admit this, but I dont always control my trajectory on purpose. It just kind of happpens," Stanford said.dddddddddddd"When I get into the wind, and Ive talked about this with my instructor, for some reason my body just starts moving into the ball more and I tend to keep it lower." Hawaii favourite Michelle Wie was one stroke back after a 67 that included five birdies. Wie hit a birdie on the par-5 13th hole that helped her maintain momentum. "That putt was really, really, really fast. It was downwind, down grain, downhill and I just barely touched it and I think the crowd rolled that one in for sure," Wie said. "I thought it lipped out for sure, and it just kind of went around then, and so it was awesome." Christie Kerr, a 16-time tour winner, shot a 66 and was tied for third in a group of four at 138. Among them was top-ranked Inbee Park, who shot a 68. Anna Nordqvist, going for her third win of 2014, and 2012 LOTTE champion Ai Miyazato both missed the cut. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '